Cyntech, a Keller Company, has built a solid reputation throughout Canada as an industry leader in providing innovative, comprehensive, and reliable storage tank cleaning, upgrading and construction services. Our team of skilled engineers and API storage tank expert have been providing solutions in the petro-chemical industry for over 35 years.
- Completing administrative tasks and managing documentation associated with specific accountable projects.
- Provide project reports on key metrics to Project Manager as required.
- Providing administrative support for project staffing – payroll and expenses.
- Hiring crews and trades people in support of project deliverables.
- Arranging field crew travel arrangements.
- Arranging field rental vehicles as required for field project teams.
- Supplying coveralls as required by field project teams.
- Supervising arrangements for Drug and Alcohol testing.
- Arranging welding tests as required.
- Tracking safety certificates – ensuring they are up to date or arranging for training to be done to obtain/renew tickets.
- Posting job advertisements to attract new employees (internet, newspaper etc.).
- Drawing up employment contracts for field crews.
- Escalate issues to Project Managers as required.
- Treat all customers, internal and external, with respect, courtesy and integrity.
- Maintain effective relations with the field project teams through an excellent attitude, good knowledge, efficient work practices and proper documentation
- Team player
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience in hiring trades people/contractors, and a good understanding of issues facing recruitment in the Oil and Gas industry
- Knowledge of the industry, recruiting skills, employment & contractual regulations in multiple Canadian provinces, drug & alcohol regulations, and basic accounting understanding
- Possesses good verbal, written, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Qualified candidates should have a BS degree in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering
- Should have 1-2 years Civil Construction or Structural Construction experience