Cyntech, a Keller Company, has built a solid reputation throughout Canada as an industry leader in providing innovative, comprehensive, and reliable storage tank cleaning, upgrading, and construction services. Our team of skilled engineers and API storage tank experts has been providing solutions in the petrochemical industry for over 35 years.
- Development of Win Strategy for major proposals.
- Reviewing specifications and drawings to determine the scope of work.
- Identify value engineering opportunities and develop preliminary engineering concepts.
- Completing detailed quantity take-offs including costing of all aspects of the work.
- Project planning and scheduling for an estimate including site logistics and project plan to suit the tender requirements.
- Oversee total construction effort to ensure the project is constructed in accordance with design, budget, schedule, and quality.
- Monitor project performance, schedule, costs, equipment, manpower, materials, equipment maintenance, the safety of the environment, and quality control.
- Interface with the project team, owners, and engineers.
- Conduct site tours, safety inspections and lead by example to ensure policies, procedures, and standards are adhered to.
- Mentor, coach, supervise and assess the performance of direct reports and other team members.
- Oversee project closeout.
The candidate must have a strong background in estimating, project management, excellent communication skills (oral and written), and a demonstrated capability to work cooperatively within multidisciplinary teams and assist in developing junior staff. Ten plus years of experience in construction and a bachelor’s degree in civil/mechanical engineering are preferred.